BEFORE YOU CALL
We understand that many folks are interested in and enthusiastic about working in the film industry. We have prepared FAQs to guide you to resources and organizations that may be of interest. AFS does not produce films or hire crew for any local productions.
If you have questions about our programs and services, below is a guide to help direct your inquiry.
For general information, comments and event questions, please contact our main desk:
Phone 512-322-0145 x0
- Artist Services: contact Associate Artistic Director Holly Herrick
- Website issues, events & news, all press requests and corporate sponsorship, contact Director of Marketing Stephanie Baker
- Austin Studios rental inquiries: Facilities Manager Chris Engberg
- Membership and donation questions and issues: Development Associate Ashland Viscosi
- Premiere Circle membership ($500+), Texas Film Hall of Fame Awards table purchase and sponsorship: Director of Development Ann Welch
- For information about our youth programs, including summer camps, or to request an Austin Studios tour for your class, contact Community Education Manager Katy Daiger Dial
VISITING AFS & AUSTIN STUDIOS
Austin Studios, operated by the Austin Film Society, is a working film production lot and not open to the public. We do, on occasion, offer private site tours for education groups, and donors. Please contact Katy Daiger Dial to inquire about setting up a tour for your group. Donors wishing to tour Austin Studios should arrange their visit through Ann Welch.
On occasion, the Austin Film Society hosts events on site. At those times, the property will be accessible.
Austin Film Society
1901 E 51st Street (All visitors use Gate 2 by the water tower)
Austin TX 78723
View Larger Map