LOGIN LINK: http://austinfilm.force.com/producer
The Portal is our new online tool for Producers to login and create a project, make equipment and space reservations, submit show forms and see your show’s status, check your certifications, check your Producer status (with start date and expiration) and check upcoming classes as well as your previous class attendance.
PLEASE NOTE: All active Producers (who are non-AFS Members) received an email on Monday, May 14th with their login info. You may follow the steps to change your password. If you have been an active AFS Member (including Community Members) in the past year then you’ll use your AFS login that you use for signing up for classes and screenings. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a password reset email sent to you.
- No reservations within 48 hours or beyond 30 days from the submit date
- One camera per reservation
- Maximum field equipment reservation length is 72 hours
- Maximum studio reservation length is 4 hours
- No doubling up on resource types: (1) field equipment (2) production space (3) editing computers. Field equipment use in the studios will be based on availability the day of your studio reservation.