Date and Time
Mon, Feb 6
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Tue, Feb 7
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
$125 General Admission | $115 AFS Member
Austin Public - Edit Lab
1143 Northwestern Ave, Austin, TX 78702
This intermediate camera and workflow class is currently only for Active Producers within Austin Film Society’s Producer Program at our Austin Public location. This class certifies active Producers in the RED Komodo Production Kits. Pre-requisites of Cinematography Techniques and one other Producer Program camera class (Sony NXCAM, Sony Z280, Canon 5D Mark III, Sony A7Sii or Sony FS5) are required before registering for this RED class.
The August class is sold out.
RED Cameras burst onto the filmmaking scene in 2007–game changers in the film industry–boasting hi resolution, high frame rate capabilities and RED RAW technology. KOMODO is the newest entrant and the latest innovation in the RED family of cinema cameras.
In this class we will cover the physical build out of the camera, comprehensive instruction on settings. screen customization. RED RAW Codec, auto-focus and the the latest functions of the RED CONTROL application. This course will also include real world shooting scenarios, media, and post workflow for a comprehensive mastery of material.
This class certifies the Active Producer in the following gear:
- RED 6K Komodo camera system with Tilta cage, top handle and outrigger handle
- RED Pro CFAST 512G card and reader
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens
- DZOFilm Pictor 20-55mm and 50-125mm T2.8 Super35 Zoom Lens Kit
- Rokinon XEEN CF Pro 5-Lens EF-Mount Cine Lens Kit
- SmallHD INDIE 7 On-Camera Monitor Kit for RED KOMODO
- Tilta Dual Canon BP to V-Mount Battery Plate Adapter for RED Komodo
- Beachtek DXA-RED 2-Channel Preamplifier with Phantom-Powered XLR Inputs for RED
- V-Mount batteries, cables, camera bag and accessories