(40 hours a week)
Updated: January 9, 2022
MASKS are required in city facilities, which includes Austin Public. For details, here is the Mayor’s order.
We are currently fully operational and that means all studios and meeting spaces will be available at all times within current hours of operation and based on the current city capacity limits. The city is currently limiting their facilities to 50% capacity so we will continue to limit the amount of people in each space until further notice. Equipment reservations and content distribution will continue to operate as normal via the Producer Portal.
Series: SPRING 2022 season starts February 1st. For any questions about programming and live studio time please email firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, please know that there is a requirement that the content you create be aired on the public access channels and please make sure you are abiding by the policies taught in our media policy class, which would include following state and local laws and regulations.
CURRENT HOURS OF OPERATIONS:
- Sunday 11am-7pm
- Monday 2-10pm
- Tuesday 2-10pm
- Wednesday 2-10pm
- Thursday 2-10pm
50% Space Limits:
- Studio 1: crew and talent only. 25 people for a rental
- Studio 2: 6 people
- Studio 2 control room: 3 people
- Studio 3: 4 people
- Audio Booth: 3 people
- Edit Lab: 3 edit stations, 5 for a class
- Conference Room: 8 people
- Lounge: 3 tables, 2 chair at each table
- Bathrooms: normal use
No crew or talent will be allowed in the studios until the Producer arrives
Only Producers, crew and limited guests/talent will be allowed onsite. No live audiences at this time.
- No gathering in the lounge beyond the 6 chairs that will be placed in that space. Larger gatherings may occur outside at the picnic tables.
- Masks and gloves along with sanitizing supplies are provided throughout the facility. Producers, crew and guests are welcome to utilize these supplies and sanitize the resources when desired.