AFS Cinema, a newly renovated, two screen arthouse theater & production hall is owned and operated by the Austin Film Society. This centrally-located venue, only five miles from downtown, includes ample free parking and a lobby bar serving concessions and cocktails along with wine and beer. The 4,675 sq ft Production Hall can be designed to any imagination. Past events have included private screenings, premieres, film festivals, film & commercial productions, business conferences, presentations, performances, and art exhibits.
Venue Amenities include:
· Full-Service Bar with Specialty Cocktails and Local Draft Beer
· Concessions Menu featuring Fresh, Regionally Sourced Snacks
· DCP, 35mm, DVD/BluRay, and Digital File Projection Capabilities
· Ample Parking Near Entrance
· Fiber Wi-Fi Connection
· Onsite Manager
· Outdoor Marquee to List Event
Whether you’ve always dreamt of having a theater all to yourself to watch your favorite flick or you want to fill the room to show your own movie, our theaters have all the charm of an arthouse, stocked with the latest technology. The theaters are also perfect location for recitals/performances, gaming competition, meetings and presentations.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current rates.
· 260 Seats
· PA Included
· Dolby Sound
· 35mm* Changeover, DCP, DVD and BluRay
*AFS can assist with 35mm print rentals.
· 160 seats
· DCP, Bluray, DVD
· Dolby Sound
· PA available
· Equipped with camera placements for filming and control room
The whole space is available to rent, too!